Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A FEW DROPS OF WATER CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

A FEW DROPS OF WATER CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! 







A FEW DROPS OF WATER CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! 
"All I needed was a tiny piece of food and a few drops of water..." I remember how it felt when I was completely dehydrated and gasped for a few drop of water to survive during my journey to the blue mountains in 1975.
This is why I am helping Chief Dwaine Perry and my other friends to drill and build a decent water well for those Cambodian families who are now dying for water. Chief Dwaine Perry and other Napoleon Hill Instructors visited a Khmer Village of Spoke Reach in Kg. Chhnang under one of the worst heat waves in history with some 108 degrees. Nearly all existing wells in the village were dried out....

No comments:

Turning Adversity to Avantage

Napoleon Hill says "definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement," and my personal definiteness of purpose...