Monday, December 19, 2016

A Call for Action on “Kidney for Chhim”

A Call for Action on “Kidney for Chhim”


https://youtu.be/pz02-4Z27aM

A Call for Action on “Kidney for Chhim”


As you may have heard, my thirty-one-year-old son Anthony Achariya, who yearns to live a normal life and runs a successful video game company, needs a new kidney.

The kidney that was given to him by his mother has stopped functioning since the end of 2015. As a result, Anthony spends three days a week at the dialysis center for treatment. Many challenges confront him; nevertheless, he remains strong. He seldom complains, and I see how hard he fights to live everyday. This is one of the reasons why I, as a father, will do anything within my ability, by legal means, to help find a donor to save him.

In response to my call for action, whether through social media or personal contacts, some of you ask, “How can I help?” First, my family and I are overwhelmed with joy by the caring and positive responses from you: friends, acquaintances, and strangers alike. We are indeed grateful for your compassion, love and support.

How Can You Help?

If you have an O blood type, regardless if it is negative or positive and or live outside of the United States, please consider helping my son. If you would like to find out what blood group you belong to or if you know your blood type and wish to donate, please contact me, Timothy S. Chhim, at 845-642-3232 or email me at timothychhim@aol.com. You can also contact me via Facebook Messenger. I will arrange with our coordinator to start the kidney transplant process, if we have a match.

You can also help by sharing this call for action on “Kidney for Anthony Chhim” with your friends, families, and neighbors. If you would like to financially contribute you can make your donation in any amount toward Anthony's kidney fund though my Paypal account at timothychhim@aol.com, or simply contact me.

Thank you very much. May God bless you!

*Please note that transplant operations must be done here in the United States through proper channels and by legal means.


No comments:

Turning Adversity to Avantage

Napoleon Hill says "definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement," and my personal definiteness of purpose...