Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A gift of life for Anthony Chhim: How Can You Help?




As you have heard, my thirtyone-year-old son Anthony Achariya, who wants to live a normal life and runs a successful video game company, needs a new kidney. 

The kidney that was given by his mother has stopped functioning since the end of 2015. Up to now Anthony has spent three days a week at the dialysis center for treatment. Anthony has many challenges; nevertheless, he fights to remain strong. He seldom complains and I know how much he is willing fight on. This is one of the reasons why I, as a father, will do anything within my ability by legal to help find a donor to save him.

In response to my call for action through social media and through personal contacts, some of you ask, “How can I help?” First, my family and I are overwhelmed with joy by the caring and positive responses from friends, acquaintances, and strangers alike. We are indeed grateful for your compassion, love and support.

How Can You Help?

If you have an O blood type, regardless if it is negative or positive and regardless of where you are, please consider.  If you would like to find out what blood group you belong to or if you know your blood type and wish to donate, please contact me, Timothy S. Chhim, at 845-642-3232 or email me at timothychhim@aol.com.  You can also contact me via Facebook messenger. I will arrange with our coordinator to start the kidney transplant process.

You can also help by sharing this call for action on “Kidney for Anthony Chhim” with your friends, families, and neighbors. If would like to financially contribute you can donate any amount toward Anthony's kidney fund though my Paypal account at timothychhim@aol.com, or simply contact me.


Thank you very much. May God bless you!


*Please note that transplant operation must be done here in the United States through proper channels and by legal means.


         https://www.facebook.com/timothy.chhim/videos/10153898586388949/

No comments:

Turning Adversity to Avantage

Napoleon Hill says "definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement," and my personal definiteness of purpose...