Friday, June 19, 2009

Are the oppositions untouchable?

A few days ago, I have posted a letter from a group called “Krom Sveng Rork Yutethor,” regarding the Human Rights Party and its leadership. A copy of such a letter was found on the “Deum Ampil News” website. Here it is http://www.box.net/shared/8anffn5eeq or check it at dap-news.com .

A couple of diehard opposition supporters were not happy about my posting. One insinuated that I had something to do with this letter; the other – the person that I know well— wrote me and suggested that I should “shut myself up.” Although our exchange was intended as a playful discussion, the captioned matter is rather critical and should be taken seriously.

My view on this is that leaders as well as followers of the Oppositions need to make sure that they are not doing the same things (or are worse than the ruling party,) if they want to be credible enough to challenge the ruling party.

Telling someone to “shut himself/herself up,” I believe, is the opposite of the oppositions’ stand.

Below is our exchange!

========
In a message dated 6/17/2009 8:27:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, sothyma123@yahoo.com writes:
Dear Tim,

So, This is a new group to fight corruption in Cambodia, Huh? and you are one of the victims too?.
=========
Hi Hean,

If you are insinuated that I am one of them, you are dead wrong my friend. You have no ideas who I am. I refuse to be a victim nor being a victimizer. They may fool me once, but not the second time. I guess you may say that you have been smarter than I have. I hope you will remain smarter... :-) . But, hey... you live and learn.


As a friend, let me give you my two cents:
You're polical career is DEAD in the Water,. Don't waste your time to write comments and analyze the political issues based on your past expeiences.. Nobody listen to us about corruption..
Why don't you shut yourself up, relax or retire, and "COME TO DRINK WITH ME & OTHER FRIENDS DURING This 4th Weekend..You'll have funs, release stress, and live a couple of years longer"..
=======

Is that a threat my friend? Where have you learned that from? You may keep that "two cents" and give it to some fake, fraud and phony politicians. They may be able to use it for the "big one".. :-). They will also need your gold teeth, too, if you have any.

You don't need to worry about my political career my friend. Become one of such a low life blood suckers like those politicians is not my journey nor destiny. Learning from what these people have done, they are not worth as much as dirt beneath my feet.

Why would you want me to shut up? Are you one of the dictators, or you are too scared? Learning from your Buddy Hun Sen or the Oppositions?

=========
Let the most famous COURT and "Krom Sveng Rork Yuttehor " find justice for you & our people.

Last, "You may rejoin opposition (s), if they accept you, everyone has a second chance", and stop "commenting...nody have time to listen to us".. If you keep doing (BARKING) this ==> you become " a DOG (not even got paid) of CCP " as SACRAVATOON told us"... ..but let us save energy for the "BIG ONE".

Cheer!
Sorry for talking too much!

=========

It's too low if you to even think that I am a "dog." Is this how the oppositions people think, Buddy? Why am I surprised?

Join this kind of oppositions? You may keep the so-called the oppositions all to yourself. I am not interested. You are mad because someone is touching your masters, huh? Not a chance that I will become a dog of the dogs of the CPP, if you really know what I mean. If you don't know it by now, you will do one day. Hopefully you will do it soon so you may not lose any more hair. LOL.

Your problems are the same as the problems of those "yes-men" who would do anything as you are told to do without using your own noodles. You will defend your masters even if they are wrong. Two wrongs don't make it right my friend.

I oppose all forms of dictatorship, all forms of corruptions regardless if they are the ruling party or the oppositions. And I don't say "how high" when they tell me to jump... It's too bad that I have a mind of my own. But, who am I to tell you what to do?

Have fun with your buddies--drinkers. Thanks, but no thanks for your invitation.

Your nightmare :-)

========

--- On Sun, 6/14/09, TimothyChhim@aol.com wrote:
From: TimothyChhim@aol.com Subject: "Krom Sveng Rork Yuttethor"- Re HRPTo: camdisc@googlegroups.comDate: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 12:21 PM
FYI

Please find attached PDF file attached from a group called "Krom Sveng Rork Yuttethor". When I have time I will make my personal comments about this.

Have a good weekend.
Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for local deals at your fingertips.

No comments:

Turning Adversity to Avantage

Napoleon Hill says "definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement," and my personal definiteness of purpose...