Saturday, February 9, 2013

A $1,200 Lesson and "Achievus"

A $1,200 Lesson and "Achievus"


October...2012

The weather condition was quite chilly.. but for me that day was as beautiful as any other days.

It was half cloudy yet magically the sun was shining brightly though a few spots of blue sky onto an unfamiliar yet beautiful small town-- a rare thing that happened in Ireland I was told.

I was still uncomfortable with the group of many international students…who came from different parts of the world to complete our certification program-- to become certified instructors for the Napoleon Hill Foundation--a prestigious program that happens once a year.

After having an early lunch --turkey platter--at Jules, a very nice restaurant near the beautiful Castle Trim, I decided to take a walk around the area sightseeing and shooting some pictures.

Across the street from the restaurants, a huge beautiful olden grey stone castle stood proudly awaiting for our small group to take pleasure in its beauty.

Pictures: Author's record

It was rather quiet for a tourist spot, I thought. But, I do love the serenity.

Besides the people in our group, there were just a few local people that I could see getting in and out of their cars in the nearby parking lot.



A few people had already climbed up to the upper level of the tower to where I wanted to be next.


The old castle reminded me the time that I visited the many ancient Khmer monuments in Cambodia a few years back. I remembered I lost a bottle of Avian water to a young poor boy who pretended that he could help me carry it so I could free my hands to take pictures of the Temple.

Instead, the very thin, half naked, young boy decided to run away with my bottle of water… I smiled with compassion as I was watching him spinning his bare feet as fast as he could accross the grassy field. I would give it to him if he just asked…"You can have it, for you need it more than I do." I said to myself, then.

A little flashback brought me a quick smile…


Anyway, I planned to climb up Trim Castle to see more beautiful sites from the top after taking a few more pictures of the big cannon which stood between the parking lot and the castle.


While I was about to take another picture, I heard someone yelling out my name loudly from the street.


"Timothy, Timothy," "Are you Timothy?"… I was wondering why a nice-looking tall young man wearing green t-shirt and blue jacket with ponytail hidden under his bright “Green Beret” rushing toward me like it was some kind of emergency situation.




“What’s going on?” I wondered.

"Are you Timothy?" He stressed again.

"Yes I am," I responded. The young man then rushed toward me....

"Am I in trouble?" "Or Am I in luck?" I thought.

... and then the young man showed me a wallet that had my driver license in it.

I checked my back pocket... just to realize that it was empty. Oh, no!

The young man then told me that he found my wallet in the restroom. I was completely shocked.

"I am Jeremy, I found this in the restroom, is it yours?" " You are Timothy...?" The young man handed over my wallet to me enthusiastically as if he was very happy to find its owner.  Indeed he looked more happier than I did!

After realizing that wallet was mine, I thanked Jeremy for his kindness. He told me that he saw my picture, my name and he knew that it was my wallet. He was looking for me at the restaurant first then someone told him that I was at the castle.

We shook hand then Jeremy returned.



I noticed that everything was all in the same the order... including my credit cards, ID cards, driver license and about $1200 in Cash.

That was the entire possession I brought to Ireland for that trip besides my luggage. Without that wallet the whole trip would be chaotic.






I was and I am proud of Jeremy as well as I was and I am proud of our group who deeply cared about each other.

Jeremy was among our elite group who went to Ireland to complete our certification program to become certified instructors for the Napoleon Hill foundation--the rare leadership position that can help make a big difference in people's life.

I got to know more about Jeremy later on during our trip. It turned out that Jeremy was actually a genius.

A young man whom I predict that will become very successful in achieving his personal goal.

Inspired by Dr. Napoleon Hill's Principles of Success, Jeremy designed  a very powerful mind game which can help thousands of families reach their Major definiteness of purpose via Positive Mental Attitude and more.




I am excited to have met and associated with Jeremy Rayzor, a person of high integrity and with great spirit.

His main purpose is to make millions of people to become successful in their life.


Adults and as well as young children will surely benefit from his works---the works that follow the footprints of the Great Dr. Napoleon Hill...


I wish every family would spend time together playing "Achievus" rather than playing other mind destructing games.


I also wish you would let your mind or your young children's mind be touched by "Achievus" to discover the Keys to achieve your success together.



Timothy Chhim; New York.
On the day of the biggest snow storm in 2013. 
February 9, 2013

No comments:

Turning Adversity to Avantage

Napoleon Hill says "definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement," and my personal definiteness of purpose...