Friday, June 22, 2018

Taylor Tagg's Amazing Gift of Life!

Taylor Tagg's Amazing Gift of Life!


A journey to find a blessed one...

He is blessed so that others can be blessed. He believes in the Highest Being who gives him his personal power to help make a difference in other people's lives. You can call that Highest Being the Universal Power, the Universe, the Supreme Being, The Infinite Inteligence or simply God.

I was put on Earth more than 50 years ago in one of the poorest countries, so I could start my personal journey along with more than 3 billions other human beings who have roamed this beautiful planet with different dreams. My dream was to find freedom and freedom was not free. Each of us needs to struggle to achieve such a thing called liberty.

Front row: Chief Dwaine Perry, Jeremy Rayzor, Taylor Tagg and Tom Cunningham
On April 9, 2016 in Phnom Penh Cambodia
Now the world population is at about 7.6 billions and climbing at the rate of more than 1.1 percent per year. The Universe is still at work and our personal journey is still going. However, my definiteness of purpose has changed. I live in a free society, yet my mind is not free until my basic needs are met with acceptable fulfillment and I can overcome obstacles that come in my way.

One adversity that I needed to conquer was to find a hero--a kidney donor who could help save Tony’s life, my only son. The "impossible" journey to seek for such a "blessed person" has been long and arduous. Yet, this latest journey reminded me of the impossible journey which I undertook when I was sent to be executed in 1975. Seeking for that "blessed person" has become our definite major purpose.

Taylor Tagg: A blessed man with a blessed heart!

No comments:

Turning Adversity to Avantage

Napoleon Hill says "definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement," and my personal definiteness of purpose...