Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yes, you and others told me so!

In a message dated 5/1/2009 4:21:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, -----XXX .net writes:

Sothonn , Hey ...! thank... where you get thease young guys pictures ...? What is going on now ..? is there anything new to do in our CROOKED HORIZON ....?? keep in touch YO YO

========

In a message dated 5/2/2009 1:53:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ------ XXX .net writes:
SATHONN , Ha ha how could i forget the crook horizon ...i am writing that book and that crook THINGS come to me even in my sleep ..!Take a bit of your time to chop down my site ...look for the words and the pictures that i do not SET in there ...!!

===

My friend,

Thank you for talking to me and confirming that I was fooled. I am not sorry for myself, but I am sorry for those people who felt (and will fall) into the same trap. Well, like I told you, they can fool me once, but never again. I smelled it, too, but it was too late.

Your previous advice was too abstract and I could not comprehend until I finally faced the music.

Thanks again.


Sathonne
Timothychhim.blogspot.com

No comments:

Turning Adversity to Avantage

Napoleon Hill says "definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement," and my personal definiteness of purpose...