Friday, June 5, 2009

Re: Can SRP and HRP be merged?

In a message dated 6/5/2009 6:24:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ---@gmail.com writes:
Dear Lok,
I have read your postings with great interests. What do you think about the merger of SRP and HRP? I have heard that both partie's president will be in DC to drump up supports.

Sincerely,

===========
Thank you for your questions.

First I would like to clarify that I have dissociated myself from HRP since April. My opinion is strictly based on my own experience.

I doubt that the merger will take place. It's more likely that HRP will be submerged instead or its leaders will in the future just defect to SRP. For face saving purpose they have formed an alliance of some sort. HRP has nothing much to offer to SRP besides a few top leaders and members who may want to seek position(s) within SRP. The future of HRP is very gloomy indeed because of the incompetency of its top leaders.

You may want to read my assessment about HRP before I dissociated myself from this party. Here are the links: http://www.box.net/shared/8hba9s5tb5
http://www.box.net/shared/l2ur6tcmv6

Sincerely,


Sathonne

No comments:

Turning Adversity to Avantage

Napoleon Hill says "definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement," and my personal definiteness of purpose...